Our Vein Center Team
Competence, Integrity & Sincerity
Our Arizona vein specialists are led by vein expert Jilanne Rose, DNP, ANP-BC, our experienced board-certified doctorate nurse practitioner. Dr. Rose has been trained by three of the top specialists in Arizona throughout the past 20+ years, including an interventional cardiologist, a cardiothoracic vascular surgeon, and an interventional radiologist. Her exceptional care and unparalleled outcomes have made her extremely sought after in Arizona, having independently performed well over 12,000 minimally invasive varicose vein procedures. Within the greater Phoenix area, our experience diagnosing and treating vein disease is unmatched. Dr. Rose's 20+ year advanced practice career equates to well over 40,000 hours treating patients with vein and cardiovascular disease.
The AVIA Vein Center Difference
Compare Courtesy & Convenience
Privacy - Our vein and vascular specialists are located in a beautiful 320-acre research park, away from nosy neighbors you may encounter at a typical medical strip mall and medical plaza.
Availability - Talk to a person – A human being will always answer the phone as early as 7:00 am and during lunch! We stay open for you – Daily appointments as early as 6:45 am and as late as 6:00 pm. Appointments available normally within 24-48 hours.
Efficiency - Same day ultrasound and consultation - No need to have several appointments when we can give you answers today!
- Comprehensive vein services include: vein mapping, Varithena, EVLT, RFA, VenaSeal, ClariVein, laser vein treatment, IPL, and sclerotherapy.
- In-office procedures - No need to have your procedure in a surgery center or hospital. No extra facility co-pays or separate bills from other providers.
- We use state-of-the art, minimally invasive vein treatments with superior attention to detail.
- Dedicated insurance coordinators - No surprises because you will know what you will owe up front.
- We are a locally owned practice dedicated to individual patient care, not corporate owned with hidden corporate agendas.
- We stay open for you – Daily appointments as early as 6:45 am and as late as 6:00 pm.
- Easy access – Located away from busy intersections to facilitate quick & easy access. Central location also provides easy 15-minute access to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
- We focus on individual health outcomes rather than volume of patients - you'll never feel rushed at our office.
- We accept most major insurance plans including Medicare and AHCCCS, and have financing options available if needed.
- Nuestro proveedor y el personal hablan español.
Call, email, or complete a contact form and we'll answer your vein questions and schedule a vein screening.