Over 30 million American men and women are affected by varicose veins, venous reflux disease, and Chronic Venous Insufficiency.
Your health is much too important to leave in the hands of just anyone.
Arizona Vein Specialists with over 13 years of vascular experience and have completed over 10,000 peripheral vein interventions.
As a source of pain, possible skin ulcers and vein disease, varicose veins can make your everyday activities difficult; strenuous activities almost impossible. Discover how Advanced Vein Institute of Arizona can help you break free from leg pain, bulging veins and vein disease. Live happy, healthy and free!
Advanced Vein has been on the forefront of clinical and technological advances in medicine since the day we opened our doors. We provide comprehensive, compassionate care with a personalized approach. Our electronic medical record system streamlines and coordinates patient care for better service. Our extensive network of support and resources are only a phone call away. And we listen to you – no problem is too big, no concern is too small.
When you should visit a varicose vein center:
- If your daily activities are disrupted due to aching and heaviness in the legs, swelling, itching and skin rashes;
- If your legs feel fatigued after being on your feet for long periods of time;
- If you become aware of painful or bulging veins;
- If you have been told to just live with the discomfort of varicose veins, or to wear support stockings and “deal with it.”
- If you have tried compression stockings, only to see a new varicose arise;
- If you have a leg or foot ulcer that will not heal, are diabetic, or you are preparing for surgery;
- If you have a history of recurrent leg infections;
- If you have night time cramps or restless legs;
- If you have a history of lymphedema.
All of your treatment options should be in one place. That is why we are proud to offer additional treatments for vascular lesions, port wine stains, rosacea, angiomas, venous malformation using a cutting-edge pulsed dye laser and intense pulsed laser (IPL). WIth our 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser, we are able to treat spider veins and reticular veins. Our advanced laser technology with a proven safety record has set parameters specially designed to match individual skin types. This means that patients of all skin colors can be treated safely and effectively. The laser precisely targets the problem veins while leaving the skin unharmed. After treatment, the blood vessel will fade and disappear.
- Free cosmetic consultation to discuss your goals and develop a custom treatment plan.
- Treatment can take as little as a few minutes for a small area up to 30 minutes for a larger area.
- Depending on the size of the vein and area of your body, multiple sessions may be necessary.
- Most patients find the laser treatment to be very comfortable.
- You can resume your normal activities immediately following treatment.
If you suffer from vascular lesions and have always wanted to improve your appearance by removing or fading the dark discoloration of these lesions, Advanced Vein Institute has several treatment options that painlessly and effectively diminish the appearance of highly visible vascular lesions.
The following problems can be treated safely and effectively:
- Facial veins
- Leg veins (spider veins and varicose veins)
- Vascular lesions
- Port wine stains (birthmarks)
- Salmon patches
- Cherry angiomas
Advanced Vein Therapy means you have options
Today, you can choose conservative treatments, such as sclerotherapy and compression stockings. You can also consider high-tech modern treatments, such as radiofrequency ablation therapy, laser vein treatment (EVLT), and the state-of-the-art VenaSeal Closure procedure. Together, we decide when and how to treat varicose veins. Each of these treatments are carried out in the office. Thankfully, the best treatment for varicose veins performed by the best vein doctor is covered by most insurance carriers, including Medicare & one AHCCCS plan, regardless of whether you see an in-network or an out-of-network provider.
If you are experiencing leg swelling, heaviness, cramping, restlessness, night cramps, aching or itching, and/or your legs feel tired, consult with Advanced Vein Institute of Arizona. You’ll be glad you did!
Dealing with the ongoing pain of varicose veins and vascular problems raises your threshold for basic functioning, and can make you irritable, leaving you less able handle even mundane problems. Basic activities become more painful and difficult to perform; strenuous activity almost impossible. Inactivity can make the problem even worse, and lead to even more adverse symptoms.
If you are experiencing the painful swelling, aching, soreness, fatigue, restless legs or nighttime leg cramps associated with varicose veins, these quick and simple steps can help improve your condition:
- Elevate your feet whenever possible;
- Don’t stand or sit for long periods;
- Keep your legs uncrossed — your goal is to improve blood flow, not cut it off;
- Consider compression stockings (by prescription only);
- Exercise that increases muscle contractions can actually improve venous return to the heart, so it is a good way to start. Just remember to start slowly.
If the condition persists, or is only moderately improved with the home remedies, you can still take control of the situation. Continue with these home remedies, and consult the experts at the Advanced Vein Institute of Arizona where you'll meet Jilanne Rose, DNP, ANP-BC. Dr. Rose is well known by Arizona providers for her thoughtful, highly skilled care and having established one of the Southwest's most modern centers of vein care excellence. She's trusted by thousands of satisfied men and women whose vein problems were treated promptly and successfully.
You don't need to search any longer for "vein removal near me" - You've found best varicose vein treatment center in Arizona with many non-surgical options so you don't need vein stripping (vein removal)!
We are distinctly different by design – Arizona’s most experienced lower extremity vascular specialists. Our AZ vein specialists focus all of their time on techniques relating only to the treatment of venous disease including varicose veins, spider veins, leg ulcers, DVT, lymphedema, vulvar varicosities, and other leg, foot, and ankle venous problems. Our Arizona vein clinic is devoted to understanding when to use various vein treatment techniques and how to use them at an expert level. Not every provider who performs endovenous techniques gets the same excellent results that patients at Advanced Vein Institute of Arizona can expect. Whether you live in Mesa or Glendale or anywhere in between, Advanced Vein will help arrange transportation so you can get the treatment you need.
Schedule an appointment to meet with our team and determine your next course of action.